Product ID: SNV Series - Delrin soft seat, 6000 psi
The needle valves are applied to regulate flow and provide repetitive bubble-tight operation. SNV series soft seat valves provide high capacity of bi-directional flow and are easy cleaning even in dirty service. They are standard with a replaceable Delrin seat that gives premium tightness at closure. We offer a variety of connections in NPT, BSPT and BSPP. They are offered with 316 stainless steel and carbon steel to meet the requirements of NACE for soft seat needle valves. SNV series in angle type is available on request.
The hard seat valves with non-rotating tips to protect metal seat from galling are available. Generally, a hard valve requires a hard seat and vice versa. High pressure suitable for 10,000 psi and graphite seals for high temperature requirement are available depending on request. The quality needle valves have stem packing below the threads, and this can prevent lubricant washout, thread corrosion and the contaminant from entering the thread area.
Founded in 2000, Vertex specializes in manufacturing needle valves, valve manifolds, compression fittings and twin ferrule tube fittings for chemical, petrochemical, oil refineries, shipbuilding, power generation, and paper industries. Please do not hesitate and contact us today for details about the products.
- 6000 psi
- 316 SS & C.S.
- Size: 1/2”NPT, 3/4”NPT, 1”NPT
- PTFE packings
- Max. pressure rating: 6000 psi at 38℃
- Max. temperature rating:93℃
- Thread: NPT, BSPT, BSPP
- End connection: male x female, female x female
- Straight through flow path provides high flow capacity, bi-directional flow and is also roddable for easy cleaning
- The stem threads for the needle valves are rolled and lubricated to prevent galling and reduce operating torque
- Mirror stem finish in the packing area enables smooth operation and extends packing life
- Stem packing below the threads prevents lubricant washout, thread corrosion and the contaminant from entering the thread area
- PTFE packing can be easily adjusted by loosening lock nut, tightening adjuster slightly and then retightening lock nut to increase the life of the valves
- Safety back seating provides a metal to metal secondary stem seal when the valve is fully open and also prevents stem blowout while in operation
- Dust cap is fitted to contain stem lubricant and prevent the ingress of contaminants
- Body to bonnet seal is metal to metal to constantly give a seal point
- A lock pin is installed to prevent accidental removal while in service
- 100% factory tested prior to shipment
- Material traceability of the body is available